CCSC Club Championships 2018
CCSC Club Championship
|You will have received an invite for the club championship. Please register ASAP by responding to the email ASAP|
TO BE HELD AT ARUN LEISURE CENTRE
Registration opens 6.10pm 9.10am
Warm up starts 6.40pm 9.40am
Event starts 7.00pm 10.00am
CCSC IS A COMPETITIVE SWIMMING CLUB AND EVERY MEMBER IS EXPECTED TO ENTER & SWIM IN AS MANY EVENTS AS POSSIBLE.
Club Championship Rules 2018
- Age group limits will be age on 25 November 2018.
- The Championships are swum under ASA Laws and Technical Rules.
- Entries must be accompanied by a single £20 entry fee per swimmer to help offset the costs of pool hire, medals & trophies. (free entry for spectators)
- Swimmers must register 15 MINUTES before declared warm up start time for each session. LATE REGISTRATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- If after registration a swimmer is unable to swim an event he/she must report immediately to the Gala Control Desk and explain the reason. The withdrawal will then be reported to the Gala Referee.
- Failure to report a withdrawal from an event will result in swimmer being withdrawn from all remaining events in the Gala on both sessions.
NO ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PAYMENT
NO ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE CLOSING TIME/DATE.
If a swimmer is unable to swim on the Saturday evening/Sunday morning due to illness then he/she must inform the Head Coach as soon as possible. Failure to report illness on the first evening may result in swimmer being withdrawn from events on the Sunday.
Click on the link below to enter or complete paper entry form (click here to download) and hand in at the registration desk on Fridays along with a payment of £20 by cash, cheque (payable to Chichester Cormorants) or bank transfer.
Entry forms any payments of £20 per swimmer should be completed as soon as possible.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES – FRIDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2018