Expectations of swimmers
- All club members are expected to be courteous and respectful at all times. Unruly or disrespectful behaviour is not acceptable either in the pool, on poolside, in the changing rooms or outside the pool area.
- Use of a mobile phone, camera, or any photographic or video-recording device is not allowed in changing rooms.
- Bullying in any form, verbal or physical, is unacceptable.
- Swimmers must be poolside on time for training sessions, ready for warmup as directed by the coach. Swimmers who arrive late without a reasonable explanation may not be allowed to join the session.
- Every swimmer should bring the correct training kit and be prepared to train diligently. Swimmers arriving for a session are expected to take a full part unless the coach deems them unfit.
- Swimmers (and ideally also a parent) should sign in at the club desk on club night (Friday) before swimming. This is so we can make sure everyone's informed of any forthcoming session changes or event information
- Members must not interfere with other member’s bags or clothing.
- Once swimmers are changed after a session, they should wait to be collected in the foyer.
Parents/guardians: please collect your swimmer/s promptly after training sessions. The club only takes responsibility for your child/children while they are poolside (NOT in the changing rooms) and cannot take responsibility for unaccompanied children in any other circumstances.